Thursday, October 17, 2013

Grand Caress Spa Gensan

Its funny finding myself fascinated with posts on spas in my blog. I guess my quest for the most preferable spa to my liking is a constant goal in my mind. :) 

While out on a date with girl friends, we tried the 
Grand Caress Spa 



The interiors of this spa has a homey atmosphere, and the feminine touch (probably due to its owners/management) is very evident in nooks and crannies all over the establishment. The reflex/foot massage room looks cozy but I have yet to try their foot massage which costs about P250 per hour.


As is customary with any spa, the first stop for us before our massage is a quick foot soak and wash...



The massage rooms were quite cozy, and I love the lamps and aromatherapy jars in each massage cubicle. For my first visit I tried the Grand Caress Spa Massage which cost me about P400 for an hour and a half combination of swedish, shiatsu, thai and reflex massage. It was a wonderful experience, but on my second time here, there was a minor problem with the linens. But nevertheless, their massage was very relaxing. 


For reservations/inquiries you can reach them through these numbers: 0927-7988066 or 0933-3521872. Grand Caress Spa is located at the 2nd floor of Sun City Complex, General Santos City.  

No comments: