Monday, November 21, 2011

Philippine Blog Awards for Mindanao Nominations

I have only been blogging for more than a year now. At first, I never even imagined that anyone would be interested in visiting let alone read any of my blogs. I remember being hooked in this hobby because of my love for writing. I am not a lady who can say is good with expressing how she feels verbally. I have always had a strong love affair with the written word. I really don't know why but I can express myself well by writing (well.. typing mostly since nowadays we don't use pen and paper :). Sometimes I get absorbed with the ideas in my head, its frustrating that my hands can't type as fast as the ideas come.

But blogging for me is an outlet (visit my other blog: mommyjournals for more of my raves and rants about anything under the sun). The Pinay Travelogue is also a showcase of a few of Mr. OSG's prized photographs. That is one of the main objectives of this blog. And also to document and to showcase pictures of places we've ever been to, most especially those places here in Mindanao that are screaming for people to blog about. But in the course of updating this blog, you will find most of the photographs here are mine since Mr. OSG is really busy with this own hobby that at times, it gets hard threatening him to take photos of places we visit. hehe. So excuse some of my pictures here. :)

But not once did I imagine that people- well strangers to me that is, will really start reading our blog. It makes me happy to note that people who come visit our blog are mostly people I don't know personally. Well, of course at first the only ones I expected to visit are my relatives, friends and people who are acquainted to us as a couple. 

So from the bottom of my heart, I wish to thank all of you my dear readers who came and who have read and stopped by to visit our blog. Because of you, we got nominated in the prestigious Philippine Blog Awards for Mindanao - Travel/Destination blog category. 

from Gensantos.com 

Yeah we haven't won yet, just included in the nominations but it is an honor to be ranked among Mindanao's creme de la creme of experienced travel bloggers. Thanks for believing in us, and for giving me inspiration and motivation that I have to come up with more blog posts amidst our hectic scheds. Thank you readers for coming to this journey with us.  

2 comments:

emerszon said...

Hi,

I'm running a campaign and just wondering if you'd like to join and spread the word to your fellow webmasters or bloggers.

campaign link can be found here: http://midsayap.com/contact/midsayap-com-campaign/

emerszon

Unknown said...

hi emerszon, will check out your link and inform the sox bloggers. you can visit our site. at www.soxbloggers.com