Monday, May 23, 2011

Casabella...a home away from home

As it name implies, Casabella is a ladies dormitel located right in the heart of downtown Davao. It is one of the few of its type that has very good facilities, clean and very much worth your money.

They have rooms for single occupancy if you are in Davao alone to attend a meeting or a workshop for a few days just like I did when I was there,  and rooms for sharing if you intend to stay there for a month or a year.

I love that each room has its own toilet and bath, a table for your things and a closet if you intend to stay longer. I only stayed there for three days and yet there were towels, clean linen and a few toiletries already laid out for a meager P500/day rate in a single bed room. :)

It is conveniently located near Davao Doctors Hospital and the Tower Inn . There is a nearby chicken house and lots of small restos so you don't have to worry about food. There is also a convenience store downstairs if you need to buy water and other personal effects you might have forgotten to pack.  But what I like the best is that there is a "Fagioli"coffee shop right downstairs as well. So I get to enjoy a cup of my favorite coffee while blogging. :) 



For inquiries, you may visit their office at E. Quirino Ave corner Gen. Luna St, Davao City, or call them at 082.301.5439, Mobile: 0917.702.4838 Email: ivy ‘@’ davaodorm.com
or visit their website here.

**All pictures are from their website at http://davaodorm.com/tour/ ..It was so unfortunate for me to have left my camera at home during my entire stay there :(

4 comments:

Ria Jose said...

Thanks for the kind write up Lynette! :)

Micamyx|Senyorita said...

My home in Davao <3

sheng said...

Will stay there soon!

Unknown said...

@ria.. ay very much welcome.. really loved my stay there.
@mica and sheng.. thanks for dropping by our blog!:)