Friday, July 16, 2010

UPDATED: 3rd Pinyahan Festival Calendar of Activities



UPDATED Schedule of Activities posted below. My apologies for the small font though. I can't seem to make it any bigger than it is. Hope to see you here this week and celebrate with us for this year's Pinyahan Festival.
__________________________________________________________________________________
As promised, here is the schedule for the upcoming 3rd Pinyahan Festival. It only comes once a year...so if you're from Polomolok (and after reading my previous blogs you've come to realize how much you miss your beautiful hometown) then I say book your flights now and head on home. We missed you too! =)

If you're just  surfing the net and you happen to come across my blog either by accident (well, that could happen since this blog is only 4days old! =)), or if a friend, who I am about 90% sure is also from Poland, referred you to this blog (bless them!) then I say why not take a chance and see for yourself what this town (and this blogger creating all this hype about a town I've only been in for 10 years --excuse me I really tend to dillydally =)) really has to offer.

Oh and another thing, if we happen to bump on each other taking pictures at the streetdancing competition or my favorite sport Lumba Kalabaw (I'm not athletic =) ..at least say "hi"ok? You can also let me know how you went out of your way to come here so you can experience this. Just so I can thank you and treat you to a pineapple filled-spanish bread and Dole pineapple juice over at Gala Bakeshop. okay? See you all here!

Sorry for the small fonts..its the best I can do =)

14 comments:

orman said...

thanks for the info! will repost this in my fb...

bariles said...

What happened to Flom'lok Festival? Is this the same one?

Unknown said...

wow I'm so honored you took time to view my blog =) you two are like celebrities in Gensan =) and im a follower of your blogs.

@mr. bariles... the Flomlok Festival is the municipal-wide Festival of Polomolok scheduled 1st week of September. The Pinyahan Festival however is a festival by Brgy. Cannery in Polomolok. Its the only Barangay level Festival in the country =)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the advance info...

MABUHAY ang Barangay Cannery....

Unknown said...

you're welcome!

Unknown said...

thanks for the info..how i wish i can witness that!

Elgie said...

Salamat sa info!

Unknown said...

hi kahren..taga dito ka din ba? dont worry, there's always next year :)

thanks for viewing Elgie..

Unknown said...

Hi miss lynette, yop i'm from Polomolok but i'm in Cebu right now that's why i missed those events in Poland...Actually, Ulysses was my one of my schoolmates before in SLRAP...thanks for the nice blog again. God bless!

Unknown said...

ganun ba.. nice to know we have friends in mega-Cebu na native taga-Poland :) take care and keep on promoting mindanao with us.

ryan said...

im excited for this.

Unknown said...

thanks for reading our blog ryan and see you here for the Pinyahan festival!

Anonymous said...

HI! I'M FROM DAVAO CITY.JUST GREETING YOU ALL A HAPPY 3RD PINYAHAN FESTIVAL 2010!BALAK KO PO SANA PUMUNTA DIYAN TO WITNESS AND TO COVER THE STREET DANCING AND SHOWDOWN AND THE FLOAT PARADE,PERO MEDYO KAPUSIN AKO SA ORAS SA BALAK KO NA BALIKAN LAMANG.SANA IN NEXT YEARS PINYAHAN AY SA UMAGA MA SCHEDULE ANG SAID CULMINATION EVENT PARA MAY TAMANG ORAS PA MAKABALIK ANG NASA MALALAYONG LUGAR.HOPE TO BE THERE NEXT YEAR.Thanks and GOD BLESS!Jesus Susing Tinapay

Unknown said...

@ Mr. Jesus Tinapay..thank you for your inputs sir. We'll let the organizers know about your suggestion. Sayang nga po at di kayo makapunta. But we're looking forward to seeing you here kung di na po talaga kaya this year..in the next year's celebration.Mabuhay po kayo! =)