Wednesday, December 1, 2010

BlogFest SOCCSKSARGEN 2010

BlogFest SOCCSKSARGEN Countdown


This coming December 11th, will be the most awaited event of the year for bloggers of Southern Mindanao, me included! It will be this year's blogfest! Being a newbie in the blogging world, this is one event that I am really looking forward to. From my short acquaintance with the SOCCSKSARGEN bloggers, they have been a group of nice and very educated people who share a passion for blogging and uplifting the image of Mindanao to the rest of the world. It makes me really happy to be identified with them. From the time Mr. Avel Manansala welcomed me to the group, I never once felt out of place or insignificant in every meeting I had with the group. So this event is truly one experience that I am really really excited about.

A lot of notable speakers had been invited from all over who can be expected to give meaningful talks and insights not only about the entire blogosphere but I'm sure the attendees will get a lot from it. Bloggers will surely go home armed with the latest know how and techniques in blogging as well as have a lively time interacting with fellow bloggers. So what are you waiting for? Come join us and register this coming December 11th at the East Asia Royale Hotel . Blog about this beautiful island and interact with Mindanao's funnest - the SOCCSKSARGEN Bloggers!

No comments: