Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Polomolok Sunsets... a constant play of colors

Living in Polomolok has been a cornucopia of experiences for someone like me. All my life I've lived in the bustling and oftentimes traffic-laden streets of mega-Manila. So it is a refreshing change for me to be living in a place with more greens than browns and grays.

ParkerOne of the things I truly love in Polomolok is the myriad of colors that seem to greet us each morning.. more so when the sun sets. Who would imagine that I would be living in a place where the opulence of colors of the sun as it sets is the last thing you see at the end of each day. Sometimes, just watching it takes my breath away. Hmmmm.. maybe if hubby and I kept on watching these spectacular sunsets together earlier..we might've gotten our little bundle of joy much much sooner! :)

Sunset_frontWhenever I feel really down, Polomolok sunsets make me feel a little better. Its like seeing God's hand in the skies..telling me.."O tama na muni - muni mo.. magluluto ka pa!" hehe..kiddin. Its like seeing our Creator's signature in the skies. Letting me feel thankful for the day that is about to pass and looking forward to a new and bright day tomorrow.

If you are from here and living elsewhere, don't you miss your Polomolok sunsets over at Polotana, with the view of Mt. Parker and the other mountains (sorry I dont  know their names :)... come home every so often. If you are new here just like me, then enjoy these sunsets.. its nature at its finest and we are so blessed to have these views right at our backyards.

Polomolok Sunset

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice photos :-) i miss my hometown

Unknown said...

thanks for viewing my blog! i wish you could tell me your name/nic so i can address you properly :)

Unknown said...

i love Polomolok..my hometown..nice blog! -bilz

Unknown said...

thanks kahrenn :)

ariel 3 said...

hi lynette! nice blog! i grw up to this place & i really missd these scenery i fell like flying home now. thanks mar for the photography!

Unknown said...

hi ariel.. o whats the hold up? go fly home now.. tamang tama me pinyahan festival this august =) thanks for reading my blogs and appreciating the photos..