Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Pinay Travelogue

This is my first hand at blogging :) my first try in letting my mind flow and my hands to "type" (since im not literally 'writing' with a pen and paper.hehe) and share with you our travels...so please be kind to me with your comments.. hehe.

I've always had a long time relationship with writing. The spoken language for me is a bit more difficult to express..hence writing and conveying my feelings, sentiments and angst through this medium is like second nature to me. So let me share with you some of our journeys in this blog. I want you to see what i have seen and recorded through my husband's camera --he is after all my official photographer. So all the photos you will see here are all the works of Mr. Omar S. Gallinero. Yep, my hubby and partner for all the obvious reasons..he takes the photos, i blog about them.. he sings and i clap my hands..he trips and I laugh..hehehe..I guess you get the picture..we are after all pretty much a packaged deal. :) All credits to him for his talent in freezing moments and capturing breath-taking photos of places I can only describe to you. I ask you only one thing, if there are photos you like and want to use, please respect copyright and ask our permission first.
Fusion_of_Colors
The title of my blog "Pinay Travelogue" for me stems from the obvious..well me being Pinay (and mighty proud of it mind you) and Travelogue - a dialogue and log of all the beautiful and interesting places we've ever been to. If you are a traveler yourself and haven't been to my native Philippines then I will try to orient you on interesting sights, things to do and tips to the best of my knowledge. The travels i intend to put here are not solely limited to my country..I will try to include foreign lands --that is, wherever our pockets might allow us to go. But most of them will be around our beautiful island Mindanao, since there are a lot of undiscovered and majestic views and spots here crying out for someone to blog about :)

Welcome, enjoy the journey and let me take you around....

T'nalak 2008

11 comments:

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Hello Lynette
COngrats on the birth of your blog!

Omar G. said...

Beautiful start! I love my photo...hahaha

Unknown said...

thanks michelle..im still new at it so medyo nangangapa pa :)

ronnie P said...

nice ang presentation..vibrAnt colors!!!

Unknown said...

thanks ronnie :)

Ronald C. Rivera said...

Whoaaa, Congrats Ms Lynette....This is a very way to start unleashing those beautiful thoughts you have inside your heart and mind, coupled with Great and stunning pictures from your ever supportive husband, I see this blogsite will soar high soon.... =)

Unknown said...

thanks so much for the kind words ronald. :)

Armand Quiambao said...

I know from a long time ago that Lynette has very fascinating talent in writing. From cards to blogs indeed she have improved - a lot! Mixed with lovely photos from Omar its just brilliant.

Well done keep the blogs coming..

Unknown said...

wow! thanks arman. =)

Gay Castillon said...

Love your site Nette! I'm officially a frequent Pinay travelouger. Post pics lagi ha para di ko mamiss Phils. esp Polomolok! Kaso mamimiss pa rin kita :). Thanks to Omar to sharing his pictures!

Unknown said...

hi Gay! thanks thanks.. I'm glad you liked it. Actually, this blog is more of a showcase of Omar's masterpieces =)hmm..dapat ata malaki bayad ko dito ah! hehe..