Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Fagioli Coffee Club

Twice a week my little girl has scheduled Kumon class works, which gives mommy a reason to visit Gensan often. And during those times, I have the pleasure of having precious  time for myself - away from the headache of running the store... the piles of dishes to do and the amount of cooking that has to be done at home. In these valuable "me" times, I get to enjoy my time at one of my favorite coffee shops -  the Fagioli Coffee Club  (as often as you can say caffeine).

What can I say, caffeine gives me the relief and the boost i sometimes need to perk up my boring day. At Fagioli, they provide the ambiance that's cozy and welcoming and they play the most wonderful light jazz music that really gives me the enthusiasm to write and plan my week (i'm a plan-freak..i always plan my week including the menu at home, etc, etc). :)

One of my favorite fraps to order is their original blend of Mocha Java  with Mint (P110). The sweetness for me is just right with just the right amount of creaminess. They have a number of cold coffee concoctions to choose from such as the Irish Cream Ciocolatta (P90) or the Choco-Banana frappe that I order if I have my little girl along with me.


At times when I really want a stronger dose of caffeine, I go for their espresso coffee. A bit strong but just fine for my taste. The Cafe Mocha with Peppermint  is a must try for those who have the sweet tooth and crave for something minty. I dont know why but peppermint really goes well with either coffee or choco. It brings out the richness of the coffee or cocoa taste. And this particular type of concoction is one of my favorites.


For the non-coffee drinker, they also offer a variety of choices from different flavored iced and hot teas to chocolate drinks. They also have a selection of yummy desserts and cakes to pair with your favorite coffee or tea drink.


The Fagioli Coffee Club is located at the Ground level of KCC Mall of Gensan and another at Kare Petron Service Station along Jose Catolico Avenue, General Santos city. 

No comments: